Saturday, July 16, 2011

[Available] Boxcar Slim to sfbay-web

show details 1/18/06

What? Has Mayor Gavin NOISOME NEWSOM the MURDERER of HOMELESS PEOPLE
put the FEAR of whatever Faggot God he serves into you? I was THE
WRITER of the PROLIFIC BULL that I posted ALL OVER my (former)
Favourite City, wherein I compared NEWSOM'S PROP N to

Condition of the Working Class in England, by Engels, 1845
The Attitude of the Bourgeoisie Towards the Proletariat

I was a "
"VEHICHULARLY HOUSED HOMELESS PERSON" in San Francisco, but in El
Centro, or Wyatt-Earp, CA. I was a "SNOWBIRD" & LIFE GOOD SAM MEMBER,
& UPSTANDING CITIZEN!

I saw PEOPLE HAULED OUT of their RVs at 4:00 am & BEATEN INTO BLOODY
SUBMISSION by Willie Brown's GOYIM SWINE PIGGIES!

I ran a FULL AM/FM & Ham Radio Station & Wi-Fi War-Drive & Mobil
Recording Studio, PLUS I WAS THE "HOBO BOXCAR" Regular Street
Guitarist with the GIBSON MK-53 at 9th. AVENUE @ IRVING, across from
the BEANERY!

NOW to ESCAPE the 4th. REICH NAZIS & the HARRASSMENT of the HOMELESS I
live in TIJUANA!

Are you people NON CAREFUL about HOMELESS FOLKS now?

THIS WAS ME, & MY ARTICLE, in YOUR San Diego Paper....


Make a quick comment on this article>>


BoxcarHobo_A1 the Folk Singing Feller

09.05.2005 17:17





Well, here I am, having been a HOMELESS HOBO folk
singer/guitar/mandolin/french harp playing rambeler, dangeler, EScapER
from Immortality & 50 LUNITIC asylems...Left up outer the OZARK
Mountians way back in 1945...seeking FAME, FORTUNE and a MOVIE STAR
life! Being a METHOD ACTTTTTER...I decided (seeins how CHARLIE CHAPLIN
were done dead...) I shold SHOULD....PerFect his FAMOUS
Charicter...The Littel HOBO! Now...60 YEARS of UNDERstudy (possessed
by Chappies GHOST!) I goits it PREfected! So when I wents up to
HOLLYWOOD to PRESENT myself at MGM...they RUN ME OVER with a
MUTSS-SHE-BEETCHI pick-up-trukk! So I come to SAN DIEGO! I come AFTER
being RELEASED from JAIL in ROME! (Rome, georgia) FER rIDING ON A
fREIGHT tRAIN wITHOUT pERMISSIONS! (this was DURING Hurrycaine IVAN!)
Being an EXPERIANCED "Rabble-Rouser/Rubbish Eater" I can BENIFIT the
folks....PRE-FORMING! Also, I am POSSESSER of a F.C.C. RADIO
LICENSE...< 10 May 2005 @ 00:01:59 UTC










Callsign: KD5MPM Class: Technician Codes: HAI USA
Name: John C Bernay, Jr
Addr1: 3260 Production Ave
Addr2: Oceanside, CA 92054
Country: USA
Effective: 01 Feb 2005 Expires: 19 Dec 2010
FRN: 0004745949 What's this?
FCC: ULS Listing
Lookups: 1290

Coordinates: 34.471685 -93.103345
State: California
County: San Diego
Grid: EM34kl
Area Code: 760
GMT Offset: -8
Time Zone: Pacific
Has DST?: Y
Birthday: 12 Dec 1492






Johnny Bernays KD5MPM
e-mail:: boxcarhobo_a1@yahoo.ca
Homepage:: boxcarhobo_a1@yahoo.ca


Homeless Sweep: 14 May...

24.05.2005 10:53


Ah, well...Saturday Night, at approx. 11:30 PM, I was lying in my
tent, listening to W6OOB on 3840 KCs (75 Meter Ham Band) in QSO with
his "cronies...(W6OBB is a HAM RADIO OPERATOR & also well known as
"ART BELL" through his AM Coast-To-Coast Xcast!) I saw LIGHTS shine
upon my domicile...and a VOICE commanding "You in the tent; ACHTUNG!
Come OUT with your HANDS in front!" (The SS/Gestapo had Discovered
ANOTHER hiding JEW!) Upon my exit, Lo & Behold! MILITARY TROOPS! In
FULL Battle Gear! Flak Suits! A Squadrion of MARINES? NO! The "River
Patrol!" I can say, We Little Old Men must be Very Dangerious
Fellers....to warrent a SWAT Team! I was NOT allowed to take ANYTHING,
the Sergant First said "We have had complaints from the Security
Guards at Kiser/Permemente that YOU THREATENED them...I replied "No,
SIR! I speak to them BOTH upon leaving & returning, at 6:30 AM the
Coloured Feller UNLOCKS & I leave, at 6:30 PM his Fellow Officer LOCKS
UP & I return." Then Sarge presented ANOTHER fantisty..."We KNOW you
have NUMBERIOUS PEOPLES in & out!" No, SIR! I replied..."You see in
here, a TOSHIBA LAP-TOP Computer, a $500.00 Canadian SeaGull CutAway
Guitar, a High Frequency Amateur Radio Transciever, BRAND NEW Icom
IC-703, 5 2 Meter & 220 MCs. Handi-Talkies, a Short Wave Reveiver & a
Number of Study Books on the shelves (Milk Cartons,) I ALLOW NO BODY
in here....some street peopole steal!" The Sarge got IRATE..."It don't
matter, WE ARE JUST DOING OUR JOB, FOLLOWING ORDERS!" PLEASE,
understand, gentle readers, I Refrained from my USUAL
rejounder..."That Defense DIDN'T Work at NUREMBERG!" Fortuneately,
upon my release, (@ 5:30 THURSDAY MORNING!!!) +++++EVERYTHING WAS SAFE
& SOUND!++++ (Halle-Jew-Yah!) & NO fines or Fees were levied....BUT, I
now FULLY understand San Diego's "WAR ON THE HOMELESS!" Here is a
QUOTATION from Engel's "Condixtion of the POOR in England" from ca.
1850's...NOTE: 150 Years AGO! NOTHING HAS CHANGED!!!!


Let no one believe, however, that the "cultivated" Englishman openly
brags with his egotism. On the contrary, he conceals it under the
vilest hypocrisy. What? The wealthy English fail to remember the poor?
They who have founded philanthropic institutions, such as no other
country can boast of! Philanthropic institutions forsooth! As though
you rendered the proletarians a service in first sucking out their
very life-blood and then practising your self-complacent, Pharisaic
philanthropy upon them, placing yourselves before the world as mighty
benefactors of humanity when you give back to the plundered victims
the hundredth part of what belongs to them! Charity which degrades him
who gives more than him who takes; charity which treads the
downtrodden still deeper in the dust, which demands that the degraded,
the pariah cast out by society, shall first surrender the last that
remains to him, his very claim to manhood, shall first beg for mercy
before your mercy deigns to press, in the shape of an alms, the brand
of degradation upon his brow. But let us hear the English
bourgeoisie's own words. It is not yet a year since I read in the
Manchester Guardian the following letter to the editor, which was
published without comment as a perfectly natural, reasonable thing:

"MR. EDITOR,-- For some time past our main streets are haunted by
swarms of beggars, who try to awaken the pity of the passers-by in a
most shameless and annoying manner, by exposing their tattered
clothing, sickly aspect, and disgusting wounds and deformities. I
should think that when one not only pays the poor-rate, but also
contributes largely to the charitable institutions, one had done
enough to earn a right to be spared such disagreeable and impertinent
molestations. And why else do we pay such high rates for the
maintenance of the municipal police, if they do not even protect us so
far as to make it possible to go to or out of town in peace? I hope
the publication of these lines in your widely- circulated paper may
induce the authorities to remove this nuisance; and I remain,-- Your
obedient servant,
"A Lady."

There you have it! The English bourgeoisie is charitable out of
self-interest; it gives nothing outright, but regards its gifts as a
business matter, makes a bargain with the poor, saying: "If I spend
this much upon benevolent institutions, I thereby purchase the right
not to be troubled any further, and you are bound thereby to stay in
your dusky holes and not to irritate my tender nerves by exposing your
misery. You shall despair as before, but you shall despair unseen,
this I require, this I purchase with my subscription of twenty pounds
for the infirmary!" It is infamous, this charity of a Christian
bourgeois! And so writes "A Lady"; she does well to sign herself such,
well that she has lost the courage to call herself a woman! But if the
"Ladies" are such as this, what must the "Gentlemen" be? It will be
said that this is a single case; but no, the foregoing letter
expresses the temper of the great majority of the English bourgeoisie,
or the editor would not have accepted it, and some reply would have
been made to it, which I watched for in vain in the succeeding
numbers. And as to the efficiency of this philanthropy, Canon
Parkinson himself says that the poor are relieved much more by the
poor than by the bourgeoisie; and such relief given by an honest
proletarian who knows himself what it is to be hungry, for whom
sharing his scanty meal is really a sacrifice, but a sacrifice borne
with pleasure, such help has a wholly different ring to it from the
carelessly-tossed alms of the luxurious bourgeois.

We have the SAME EFFITE SNOBS today...their Hideous "QUALITY OF LIFE"
Laws. They are RICH Piggies, Goyim Swine, and they CANNOT ABIDE to
SEE, SMELL or be Pan Handled by VERMIN such as We Are!

IS THERE ANYONE WHO WISHES TO DEBATE my DOGMA? I have been "Homeless"
over 30 (Thirty) Years. I am a TORAH Student, and a Chronic
Schizophreniac (They called JOHN the BAPTIST, Elijah the Tishbite &
Jesus the Christ a Lunitic....I am in GOOD COMPANY!)